Owner of Evil Jester Press

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I've been offered a special fictional Project

I can't release to much information because it's hush-hush for now, but I'm so excited to have been asked to do a special writing project with a small press publisher. I'm hoping that this will be released sometime next spring, but let me tell you, I'm so honored to be a part of this. It will be my biggest writing endeavor to date.

I'll give you more when I'm allowed to share this.

A big shout out to all who have helped me to become a better writer and have supported me through the tough times!! You all know who you are, you so rock!!

More to follow!! Boy, do I love to write fiction. I have truly found my passion in life!!

A special thanks to Charlie in the Box, my inspiration, and my biggest fan!!

2 comments: